Since 2000, over 4 million websites worldwide have used @Watch and Internet Seer for superior web site monitoring performance!
Contact an @Watch Account Specialist for a no-strings consultation about the plans that will suit you best. Call 1-610-361-7751 or email us today.
General @watch Errors
- These are errors that we may send an alert out for, but may not be HTTP specific errors.
- This error means that the connection to the web server is up, but the web server is sending data very slowly to the @watch watch unit.
- This error occurs when an image is listed in the HTML source code for the page, but the image itself doesn't exist. This could be that the filename of the image was mistyped in the source or the image is no longer where the source code is looking for it.
- This error denotes that the watch unit found frame code within the HTML source code of the page but the page that is supposed to be the content for the frame can not be found.
Click here to start your 14-day risk-free trial of our advanced monitoring service. If you decide that @Watch failed to deliver the master-level protection you need, we‘ll promptly cancel your service.
• Proven - Millions of satisfied users worldwide.
• Powerful - Sophisticated technology that covers all the bases.
• Simple - Protection that is up and running quickly.
• Intuitive - You don‘t need an IT degree to use it!
• Affordable - 3 plans to choose from, rates as low as $5.99 per month.