Since 2000, over 4 million websites worldwide have used @Watch and Internet Seer for superior web site monitoring performance!
Contact an @Watch Account Specialist for a no-strings consultation about the plans that will suit you best. Call 1-610-361-7751 or email us today.
5xx : Server Error
- Return codes within the 500 range indicate that the server has encountered some type of internal problem. Occurs very often with CGI/Java systems.
- There isn't much that can be done about this but contact site admin or review the failed code.
- This occurs when a request is made for an action from the server that the server isn't able to perform.
- This happens the a server has to request data from another server to fulfill a client/browser request. The error occurs when the 2nd server returns an error to the first server.
- This is returned when a server is grossly overworked and can not fulfill anymore requests at the moment.
- Your modem or Internet connection has been terminated. This usually happens after a predetermined period of inactivity.
- Your browser has made a request using HTTP 1.1, but the server you made the request to supports only up to HTTP 1.0. This error doesn't occur often but could become prevalent if a new version of the HTTP spec is released and becomes widespread.
Click here to start your 14-day risk-free trial of our advanced monitoring service. If you decide that @Watch failed to deliver the master-level protection you need, we‘ll promptly cancel your service.
• Proven - Millions of satisfied users worldwide.
• Powerful - Sophisticated technology that covers all the bases.
• Simple - Protection that is up and running quickly.
• Intuitive - You don‘t need an IT degree to use it!
• Affordable - 3 plans to choose from, rates as low as $5.99 per month.